Re: Frills & spills

>Rhinos will charge almost anything except for an adult elephant (but
>I've seen footage of them harassing baby elephants).

I recall seeing a nature show (Park Life Africa?) in which several
bull elephants were killing rhinos in a game preserve. Eventually a
few rhinos ganged up on them and convinced them that going around
bumping off animals with large pointy things on their faces maybe
isn't such a hot idea as it seems on paper.

Of course, the rhinos in this instance were in a group, not by
themselves.

William M. Svensen
Gondolend.com webmaster
1109 S. Jay St.
Aberdeen, SD 57401
USA
www.gondolend.com/
www.angelfire.com/art/fds/
AIM: Gondolendian
YIM: catastrophic_stupidity
Gondomail: The official electrical communication of the Gondolend Supercontinent
Get your own Web-based E-mail Service at http://www.zzn.com