Re: Goyocephale lattimorei

Jeff Hecht (jeff@jeffhecht.com) wrote:

<According to the Encyclopedia Britannica online, Owen Lattimore was born July
29, 1900 and died May 31, 1989 in Providence.>

This would be realistic, given the birth date I was provided; however, I found
an open-ended record for his, so assumed he was still alive.

  Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden

  Little steps are often the hardest to take. We are too used to making leaps in
the face of adversity, that a simple skip is so hard to do.  We should all learn
to walk soft, walk small, see the world around us rather than zoom by it.