Re: "Tsab"

> Indeed Tsav is the more common spelling but I understand it is pronounced
"tsab" and it has been spelled that way before e.g. Tsagantsabian.

The Mongolian Cyrillic alphabet was invented a mere 50 or 60 years ago.
Therefore it is very phonetic. If they'd pronounce it with b, they'd write
that.
(I assume someone got trapped by the false friends... the Cyrillic v looks
like B, and is indeed derived from the Greek capital beta, because in Cyrill
& Method's time the Greek language had already made the sound shift from b
to v. The Cyrillic b looks similar, but was invented anew, and is very hard
to confuse with anything else... except 6 in some fonts.)

> Dendroolithus eggshells or nests are also known from Barungoyotian beds
and might be from Protoceratops or close relatives.

Why? Just because age and place are the same?