  Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:48:53 -0400
  To: dinosaur@usc.edu
  From: Marilyn Wegweiser <marilyn.wegweiser@gcsu.edu>
  Subject: Triceratops Image Needed

  Hey All,

  I need a good, clear "Triceratops" image to forward to a friend of mine.
  There are so many good ones to choose from - so I was wondering if a couple
  of you artist types would be kind enough to forward your favorite
  Triceratops URL to me.

  TIA
  Cheers,

  *********************************
  Marilyn D. Wegweiser, Ph.D.
  Assistant Professor of Geology
  Curator, Paleozoic & Mesozoic Collections
  Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences
  Georgia College & State University
  Milledgeville, GA 31061
  Office: 478-445-2441
  FAX: 478-445-5290

  http://www.faculty.de.gcsu.edu/~mwegweis/
  (works best in Internet Explorer)

  Director: This Side Of Hell, WY Research Project; it's north of Pitchfork
  Wyoming, north of Hell's Half Acre, Wyoming, west of Hell, North Dakota,
  and south of Hellroaring Plateau, Montana. Could it get any better than this?