Ruehleia info please!

     Hello Again!

I am aware that the genus *Ruehleia* hasn't been fully
described yet, but I've heard it has a pretty good
amount of remains known of it. So what I would like to
know, is if anyone has their own opinion, or has seen
pics & etc. of the remains, that could give me some
information on it so that I could place it in a better
place on the cladogram on my website, & maybe add it
to the Sauropodomorph analysis I'm currently working
on.

     Thanks in advance,
         Steven Mahon

=====
WEBSITE --
http://www.geocities.com/floridamahon/Classifosauria.html?1054160741913
SCREEN NAMES -- theGERMANdragon, dinoboy219, stevensaurusrex
E-MAIL ADDRESS -- floridamahon@yahoo.com
PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS -- coelurosaur912@yahoo.com

My latest Sauropodomorph analysis, w/ only cranial characters from two of
Yates' 2003 analyses (T. caducus & Antetonitrus), gives me:
Saurischia
|--Herrerasaurus                        "Brontosauria"
`--+--Avepoda                            |--Plateosaurus
   `--Sauropodomorpha                    |--Coloradisaurus
      |--Saturnalia                      `--+--Lufengosaurus
      `--+--T. antiquus                     `--+--Massospondylus
         `--+--T. caducus                      `--+--Yunnanosaurus
            `--+--Efraasia                        `--Eusauropoda
               `--+--Anchisaurus
                  `--+--Riojasaurus
                     `--"Brontosauria"