Re: Avimimus bibliography

Hi Phil

Bibliography of Fossil Vertebrates (http://www.bfvol.org/) gives these 15
references for Taxon = 'Avimimus'

Kurzanov, S. M. 1981.  O neobuchnykh teropodakh iz verkhnego mela MNR.
[Concerning the unusual theropods from the upper Cretaceous of the MPR.] [in
Russian with English summ.]. Tr. -- Sovmestn. Sov.-Mong. Paleontol. Eksped.
15 p. 39-50, 124.

Kurzanov, S. M. 1982.  Osobennosti stroyenniya perednikh konechnostey
avimimusa.   [Peculiarities of the structure of the anterior extremities of
Avimimus.] [in Russian]. Paleontol. Zh. [24] p. 108-112.

Kurzanov, S. M. 1982.  Structural characteristics of the fore limbs of
Avimimus.  Paleontol. J. 16 p. 108-112.

Kurzanov, S. M. 1983.  Novyye dannyye o stroyenii taza avimimusa.   [New
data on the structure of the pelvis of Avimimus.] [in Russian]. Paleontol.
Zh. 1983 p. 115-116.

Kurzanov, S. M. 1983.  New data on the pelvic structure of Avimimus.
Paleontol. J. 17 p. 110-111.

Kurzanov, S. M. 1983.  Avimimus i problema proiskhozhdeniya ptits.
[Avimimus and the problem of the origin of birds.] [in Russian with English
summ.]. Tr. -- Sovmestn. Sov.-Mong. Paleontol. Eksped. 24 p. 104-109, 130.

Kurzanov, Sergey Mikhaylovich. 1985.  The skull structure of the dinosaur
Avimimus.  Paleontol. J. 19 p. 92-99.

Kurzanov, S. M. 1985.  Stroyeniye cherepa dinozavra avimimusa.   [The skull
structure of the dinosaur Avimimus.] [in Russian]. Paleontol. Zh. 1985 p.
81-89.

Molnar, Ralph E. 1985.  Alternatives to Archaeopteryx: A survey of proposed
early or ancestral birds.   p. 209-217 in Max K. Hecht, et al. (eds.), The
beginnings of birds. Freunde des Jura-Museums Eichstätt, Eichstätt.

Kurochkin, Yevgeniy Nikolayevic. 1985.  Lower Cretaceous birds from Mongolia
and their evolutionary significance.  Proc. Int. Ornithol. Congr. 18 p.
191-199.

Kurzanov, Sergey Mikhaylovich. 1985.  Osteologiya Avimimus portentosus i
problema proiskhozhdeniya ptits.   [The osteology of Avimimus portentosus
and the problem of the origin of birds.] [in Russian]. Akademiya Nauk SSSR,
Paleontologicheskiy Institut, Moscow. 23 pp.

Kurzanov, Sergey Mikhaylovich. 1987.  Avimimidy i problema proiskhozhdeniya
ptits.   [The avimimids and the problem of the origin of the birds.] [in
Russian]. Tr. -- Sovmestn. Sov.-Mong. Paleontol. Eksped. 31 96 pp. + 4
plates.

Paul, Gregory S. 1988.  Predatory dinosaurs of the world.   Simon and
Schuster, New York. A New York Academy of Sciences Book. 464 pp.

Kurzanov, Sergey Mikhaylovich. 1989.  Dinozavry bez sensatsii.   [Dinosaurs
without being a sensation.] [in Russian]. Priroda (Moscow) 1989 p. 47-54.

Norman, David B. 1990.  Problematic Theropoda: ``Coelurosaurs''.   p.
280-305 in David B. Weishampel, et al. (eds.), The Dinosauria. University of
California Press, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Oxford.

Regards,
Jan van Dijk
/Denmark