Archaeosphaeroides barbertonensis

Good day!
Recently, I've found a brief mention of this "fossil" in one of my books. It
states that this is the earliest organism ever to have existed as it is about
3.8 billion years old. It was found in south Africa. No more info in the book.
I suppose it's not valid or even not of organic origin. Thank you for any
comments. VS

P.S. Last month I've found a 2 m long Euryapterid! °o)
Letní akce na televizory Panasonic! 150.000 prvni tyden
www.VIDEOEXPERT.cz
Vychutnejte si Olympiádu ve velkém stylu!
http://ad.seznam.cz/clickthru?spotId=76186