Hypacrosaurus skull image help!

Dear ListMembers please could someone tell me when I can found or could
someone send me a skull's drawing or photograph of the GSC 8501
Hypacrosaurus altispinus specimen described by Gilmore (1924) and the MOR
549 Hypacrosaurus stebingeri specimen mentioned by Horner in his1994 paper.
I've only the one present in Gilmore's paper (Fig.13) and that present in
"The Dinosauria" (Fig.26.7b) and they aren't very detailed.

By and thank's
Alessandro Marisa
Via A. grandi n.18
38068 ROVERETO (TN)