*Rachitrema*

I've been looking at the Handbook for Paleoherpetology, Number 8
(Ichythopterygia, McGowan and Motani, 2003), and the authors mention on
page 140 that they consider *Rachitrema* to be "probably dinosaurian."
Does anyone here know, off-hand, what the type material for this taxon
is?  I'd never heard of the thing until I ran across it here.-Justin

Thescelosaurus!: http://personal2.stthomas.edu/jstweet/index.htm

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!