cretaceous microsite progress (some mammal stuff)

For you Cretaceous Mammal lovers out there, there are some new pictures of some recent Hell Creek (Upper K) material on my website at http://www.cattleranch.org/pages/730809/index.htm There are buttons on the top of the page for more such images but the direct link above shows the most recent finds. There are mostly mammal teeth on this particular page but I include a couple different varieties of dino teeth to comply with the lists main purpose. It has been an interesting summer playing in my sand box.
Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming