Re: New Refs.

At 09:44 AM 8/16/2004, you wrote:
Indeed, my paper on Ankylosaurus JUST came out. Anyone wanting a pdf of the article, please email me direct. The file is somewhat large (2.3 megs). I do not have reprints (couldn't afford them).
Ken

Also, as always, Canadians have free access to all articles from the CJES as well. On their website:

http://pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/cgi-bin/rp/rp2_vols_e?cjes

you can choose articles from all of the journals from the past 7 years. Thank you Depository Services Program.

Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my website at:

<http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/>http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy<http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/>/