Re: New Refs, CJES.

From: Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>
To: Kcarpenter@dmns.org
CC: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: New Refs.
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:30:52 -0400

At 09:44 AM 8/16/2004, you wrote:
Indeed, my paper on Ankylosaurus JUST came out. Anyone wanting a pdf of the article, please email me direct. The file is somewhat large (2.3 megs). I do not have reprints (couldn't afford them).
Ken

Also, as always, Canadians have free access to all articles from the CJES as well. On their website:

http://pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/cgi-bin/rp/rp2_vols_e?cjes

you can choose articles from all of the journals from the past 7 years. Thank you Depository Services Program.

I can't get into the free access today, and neither can another DML member. I haven't figured out what the problem is.

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.