Jurassic Park 4 Script Review

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=18166

Skip down to the part that says "review starts here". Scripts are
subject to change, but this gives some idea of what's on their mind...

Excerpt:

The script starts at a Little League game somewhere in America, an idyllic
scene that quickly goes bad when pterosaurs attack the kids and their
parents. Its a cool scene, and I couldnt help but immediately anticipate
what might lay ahead. Dinosaurs in America. All-out warfare on home soil.
This should be fun. In a series of television clips, we learn that this is
the first attack on North American ground following months of this sort of
thing in Central America and Mexico. The UN has created a task force to
exterminate the dinosaurs.

Oh, and Attenborough returns.