Re: Jurassic Park 4 Script Review

On Tuesday, August 17, 2004, at 09:58  AM, Richard W. Travsky wrote:

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=18166

Skip down to the part that says "review starts here". Scripts are
subject to change, but this gives some idea of what's on their mind...

Excerpt:

The script starts at a Little League game somewhere in America, an idyllic
scene that quickly goes bad when pterosaurs attack the kids and their
parents. Its a cool scene, and I couldnt help but immediately anticipate
what might lay ahead. Dinosaurs in America. All-out warfare on home soil.
This should be fun. In a series of television clips, we learn that this is
the first attack on North American ground following months of this sort of
thing in Central America and Mexico. The UN has created a task force to
exterminate the dinosaurs.

Oh, and Attenborough returns.

Hmmm. Interesting. Does anybody here know where I'd have to obsessively send letters to to fulfill my childhood fantasy of being involved in this movie? I'd even be happy being a victim.
I do believe, however, that there were rumors about genetically enhanced dinosaurs bred for military purposes, and that that was just a rumor. On IGN's Filmforce site(filmforce.ign.com), it states that Sam Neill & Goldblum WILL be returning, contrary to the 'script leak'. However, these are all just rumors.
I HAVE read that Jack Horner will be 'lending his expertise' to the film with this quote attributed to him, "If you like velociraptors, you will love Jurassic Park IV." All I can say is can we PLEASE get some raptors hopping out of trees?!