Re: Jurassic Park 4 Script Review

David Marjanovic wrote:

> All I can say is can we PLEASE get some
> raptors hopping out of trees?!

Problem is... how are they supposed to get up there first, overgrown as they
are? Chatterjee's proposed method could work, but I'm not sure.

WAIR? (=Wing-Assisted Incline Running)

I think we can all agree that _Microraptor_ was capable of some form of aerial locomotion. I think we can also also agree that _Microraptor_ was incapable of a running take-off. So then, it needed an elevated site for its aerial launches. Why not trees?