Re: Jurassic Park 4 Script Review

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Amtoine Grant wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 17, 2004, at 09:58  AM, Richard W. Travsky wrote:
> > http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=18166
> >
> > Skip down to the part that says "review starts here". Scripts are
> > subject to change, but this gives some idea of what's on their mind...
> >
> > Excerpt:
> >
> > The script starts at a Little League game somewhere in America, an
> > idyllic
> > scene that quickly goes bad when pterosaurs attack the kids and their
> > parents. Its a cool scene, and I couldnt help but immediately
> > anticipate
> > what might lay ahead. Dinosaurs in America. All-out warfare on home
> > soil.
> > This should be fun. In a series of television clips, we learn that
> > this is
> > the first attack on North American ground following months of this
> > sort of
> > thing in Central America and Mexico. The UN has created a task force to
> > exterminate the dinosaurs.
> >
> > Oh, and Attenborough returns.
>
> Hmmm. Interesting. Does anybody here know where I'd have to obsessively
> send letters to to fulfill my childhood fantasy of being involved in
> this movie? I'd even be happy being a victim.
> I do believe, however, that there were rumors about genetically
> enhanced dinosaurs bred for military purposes, and that that was just a
> rumor. On IGN's Filmforce site(filmforce.ign.com), it states that Sam

I believe you're thinking of

 http://www.charweb.com/personal/saddam_dinos.html
 SADDAM'S SECRET WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION: KILLER DINOSAURS!
 Thousands of the terrifying beasts already in America, says source.

Good ol' Weekly World News.

Be sure to check out the hilarious pic of raptors raptoring our troops
in Iraq at

 http://www.charweb.com/personal/wwn_dinos.pdf