Re: Jurassic Park 4 Script Review

> > > All I can say is can we PLEASE get some
> > > raptors hopping out of trees?!

     I would be happy just for a decent script. 20th Century Fox has become
synonymous with so-so to flat out awful sequels. Just think Star Wars,
Alien, and the new abysmal A vs. P travesty. Jurassic Park is just one of
many movie franchises that can't live up to the original, due to bad
writing.
    Oh, and dinosaurs are cool, especially Early Jurassic ones.

Really hates what they did to the Alien movies Cliff