Re:Re: Jurassic Park 4 Script Review

Cliff Green <dinonaut@emerytelcom.net> wrote:

   >My mistake. The sequels were still inferior regardless of the
production
>company. If it was Universal, I can always hate them for the "Jaws"
sequels.

Actually, The Empire Strikes Back is considered to be superior to the first
Star Wars movie, and of course there is always The Godfather, Part II.
Sequel doesn't necessarily mean disaster.

It probably will here though.  Spielberg made it abundantly clear that he
has no respect for these movies, and that is pretty clear when you watch
them.  Even by that low standard, this new plot makes the previous movies
seem like Ingmar Bergman movies by comparison.  "The world had been brough
to its knees by the dinosaur holocaust ...".

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender by replying to this
email and then delete it from your system.

No reliance may be placed upon this email without written
confirmation of its contents and any liability arising from
such reliance without written confirmation is hereby
excluded.

Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation