Re: Jurassic Park 4 Script Review

On Thursday, August 19, 2004, at 12:17  PM, Pluto77189@aol.com wrote:

Seriously, Jurassic park HAD the potential to be a truly great movie, and it turned out only ok.

And think about this. For all three movies, we've never been treated to what most every child dreams of seeing, the showdown between T. Rex & Triceratops. We've seen 50 foot beasts spend a lot of time & energy chasing snack-sized humans that probably wouldn't be worth wasting it's time on though. They've only ever shown meat-eaters fight - what a waste of such fine computer models.

I want dinosaur movies where people get eaten.

I want movies where the dinosaur shouldn't be interchangeable with a boulder. ie. "What's this dino do?", "It chases you", "That one", "It chases you", "That one", etc. Not that I wouldn't run if I saw a spinosaur running at me. It's just always the same - run until you reach a crevice it can't fit in. or maybe I'm just bitter for how dinos held our ancestors back for so long.