RE: "New" Mamenchisaurus youngi publlication

Deenophiles:

Below is In Chinese with English summary. To answer the question of
article's langauge.

Marc Bauer

The First Mamenchisaurian Skeleton with Complete Skull
  Mamenchisaurus Youngi
第一具保存完整头骨的马门溪龙-杨氏马门溪龙
 In Chinese with English summary
 By Ouyang Hui and Ye Yong
 Published in 2002
 Page: 110pp+20 plates
 Price US$25+$6 by sea mail

Since British paleontologist Richard Owen first described Cetiosaurus
in 1841, a loarge a mount of sauropod materials have been excavated on
all continents except the Antarctic. At least 100 genera and 170
species of the sauropods have been identified to date, of which, about
one-sixth are distributed in China.

Contents

1. Introduction
2. Descriptions
3. Skeletal reconstruction
4. Classification and comparisons
5. Explanation of abbreviations used in text figures and plates
6. References
7. Abstract (in English)
8. Explanation of Plates
9. Plates I-XIII