Re: Sea Monsters (was Re: Jurassic Park 4 Script Review)

Ralph Miller said

> Actually, you can buy "Chased By Dinosaurs" on DVD, which includes the
> "Chased By Sea Monsters" shows, "Land of the Giants," "The Giant Claw," plus
> the documentary, "Science of the Giants," with Phil Currie.  In addition to
> the usual US outlets, Amazon UK has it.  It's Marvenmania!

Yes - I should have looked on Amazon.  Looking a bit wider it would appear that
"Chased by Dinosaurs" is also available in Greece on
Region 2, and as two seperate titles in Germany.

It would appear that the documentary included with "Chased by Dinosaurs" is the
Horizon "Extreme Dinosaurs".

It would also appear that the British Broadcasting Corporation is offering "Sea
Monsters" to everyone except British TV Licence
payers.  Fortunately I recorded the program when it was broadcast.

John Hunt