Re: Sea Monsters (was Re: Jurassic Park 4 Script Review)

On Saturday, August 21, 2004, at 08:03 AM, John Hunt wrote:

Yes - I should have looked on Amazon. Looking a bit wider it would appear that "Chased by Dinosaurs" is also available in Greece on
Region 2, and as two seperate titles in Germany.

It would appear that the documentary included with "Chased by Dinosaurs" is the Horizon "Extreme Dinosaurs".

It would also appear that the British Broadcasting Corporation is offering "Sea Monsters" to everyone except British TV Licence
payers. Fortunately I recorded the program when it was broadcast.

Actually, Sea Monsters itself is available from the Discovery Channel's online store - see exn.ca, there's a link at the top.