Raptor Island on SciFi tonight

Oh baby! Since we are on the topic of stupid up-and-coming dinosaur movies, I
thought I'd let ya know about a *high-quality* movie that is airing on the
SciFi Channel tonight at 9pm... "Raptor Island"!!! It sorta looks like it's
kinda based off of a comic book series by Brett Booth that I had e-mailed the
list about this past September entitled "Extinction Event". Well, the island
with dinosaurs on it awakened in some cave by some science/commando team or
something is about all the resemblance the movie has to the comics. But
anyway... I'm sure it will be a quality SciFi event nevertheless :-)

Kris
http://hometown.aol.com/saurierlagen/Paleo-Photography.html