raptor island

Because of the interest on the list tonight, I took the time to tune into the SciFi channel.

The SciFi movie "Raptor Island" was perhaps the worst movie I have ever watched. Don't bother. There wasn't a saurapod on the island for the "raptors to eat. Apparently they evolved by some mutation event caused by some plutonium crashed on the island 40 years earlier. They were eating only each other for food. The law of diminishing returns and efficiency of digestion would have taken care of that population PDQ. All top end predators with nothing other than each other to eat had no food web below them. The Seal Teams .30 cal bullets barely had an effect (unlikely) and the team never used a hand signal. The whole premise was a waste and the CGI was awful. This took me back to the days of dinosaurs and cavemen in the same picture.
The rest of it was worse.
Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming