Re: Dino Killer Sized Stone Struck - 1,000,000 Years Ago

> mjmurphy wrote:
> >
> > According to BBC (but also reported elsewhere), an asteroid "the size of
the
> > one blamed for killing off the dinosaurs 65 million years ago" hit
Antartic...

Dann responded:

> You mean AntarCtic.
>
> An asteroid impact that size must have been like a nucular bomb going
> off... :)

Very Phunny.  You know that "phat" will be in the next edition of the OED?
It takes 15 mentions in legitmate written sources for a word to be
considered.  Perhaps if I try really hard I can get the spelling changed to
"Dinosore".

Cheers,

M.J.Murphy