MUJA

Thanks go to Tim Isles for sending me information of some of the most incredible museum displays I have seen in recent times.

They are in Museo Jurasico de Asturias  < http://www.museojurasico.com/>

Have a look. Only people from the Iberian Peninsula could do something like the joyful T.rex display here...definitively worth a visit!
Thoroughly enjoyable and rather monumental... They may only be casts of skeletal dinosaurs, but hey... they do it like they do in the Discovery Channel!

Luis Rey