Otogosaurus sarulai (was Re: Futalongkosaurus dukei)

At 21.06 23/08/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Hi dear list members
I found this on some argentinean web pages. fon'y know if someone know abou this.
they're in spanish.
http://paleontologia.tripod.com.ar/cretacico.htm
http://www.gondwanatour.com.ar/publicacion4.htm

Hi to all,
even in the following web-page, http://www.dinosaur.net.cn/museum/default.htm, I've found another sauropod. It is a new euhelopodine, named Otogosaurus sarulai, and is said to be described by Zhao, 2004.
There is someone that know the exact reference?

Marco

MARCO AUDITORE
"Volunteer of Museo Paleontologico Cittadino, Monfalcone"
Via S.Giovanni Battista, 7/23
16154 GENOVA SESTRI P. - ITALY
Tel: +39-010-6044259
E-mail: maaudito@tin.it