Re: The pterosaur in the egg: a new report

Brad McFeeters wrote:

Why is it a nomen nudum?

I don't believe _Prehistoric Times_ qualifies as the right kind of publication for publishing new species. Just to be clear: I'm not disparaging PT. I used to receive issues, and very much enjoyed perusing the magazine. But newsletters and fanzines are not the appropriate venue for describing new species of fossil animals.

From the website:

"The Prehistoric Times is a forty page magazine for the dinosaur collector and enthusiast. Each issue has a full color cover and contains reviews of model kits, modeling tips, histories of dino models, toys and sculptures, interviews with people involved in the dinosaur world today and much more. Six issues are published per year."

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/