Re: The pterosaur in the egg: a new report

Nomen nudum:  A taxonomic name held to be invalid, because the taxonomic
group designated is not described or illustrated sufficiently for
recognition.  The name has not yet been published with a proper
scientific description.

Further, to be considered valid, the name must be published in a form
that is widely and easily available to the masses.  I don't know if
_Prehistoric Times_ fulfills that criterium.

<pb>
--

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=
http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

>   Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get
> the
> first two months FREE*.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!