Re: The pterosaur in the egg: a new report (joke)

  After spending the last few days going over the current Code and in
conversation with Mike Fredericks, owner and publisher of _Prehistoric
Times_, I must concur. Dave Peters has satisfied the rules of the ICZN,
bending many, but not breaking them, in order to describe, vaguely
diagnose, identify a type, and name a new species, along with reference to
other descriptions.

The next issue of _Martha Stewart Living_ will feature my description (and vague diagnosis) of _Supercalifragilisticexpialidocisaurus rex_. The type specimen is a skeleton I once saw in a book.