Re: The pterosaur in the egg: a new report

Mike Hanson (mhanson54@comcast.net) wrote:

<Dave Peters did not intend the article to be a formal description, yet as
Jaime points out, he seems to have fulfilled the ICZN requirements, so...
nomen nudum or nomen validum? That is the question.>

  Within the next 12 hours or so, I will be posting on what the ICZN
currently requires for publication of names, and how -- and how Dave has
satisfied the requirements. Recommendations for more concise descriptions
have been used, as well.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden