RE: graduate schools

I can't think of any schools that offer a specific M.S. in vertebrate
paleontology via a bio department. . .but there are certainly schools where
you could work on paleo for your master's. Check out the links on the SVP
webpage for a reasonably thorough listing of vertebrate paleontology
graduate programs:

http://www.vertpaleo.org/education/gradprograms.html

As an additional plug for the SVP website, we also have lists of cheap
housing near major museums (please send me additional info/recommendations
if you have them!) and vert paleo-related meetings. In the near future, look
for a listing of granting agencies for paleo research. . .

And, if anyone out there on the DML knows of a grad program that's not
listed, please email me and I'll rectify the situation!

Andy