address

Dear Listmembers,

I need the address of Stoecker, Nadia B., author of the contribution

A LOWER JAW FROM THE RHATIAN OF THE NORTHERN CALCAREOUS ALPS OF SWITZERLAND
REPRESENTING A POSSIBLE NEW TAXON OF EUDIMORPHODONTID PTEROSAUR

to (I suppose) the next SVP meeting, to send her a reprint of my last paper:

DALLA VECCHIA F.M., 2004 - An Eudimorphodon (Diapsida, Pterosauria)
specimen from the Norian (Late Triassic) of north-eastern Italy. Gortania -
Atti Mus. Friul. St. Nat., 25(2003): 47-72, Udine.

Could you help me?
Thanks

Fabio
Fabio M. Dalla Vecchia, PhD