RE: new BBC program(me)

I've also been working with these folks and so far they seem better than
most dino-documentaries; at least interested in the science (and
ambiguities).

One horror they're trying to avoid is the "Animal Face-off"-style show,
e.g., the elephant vs. rhino battle that was shown in the US a year or so
ago, and bombed in a major way. Glad there was a 30-ft pole between me and
that one. Sad (although unsurprising) to hear that the Discovery Channel USA
has not learned its lesson, although BBC folks here say they have. Hoping
this dino one is much better; not hard to do.

--John

John R. Hutchinson
Structure and Motion Laboratory
The Royal Veterinary College