Re: new BBC program(me)

Andy Farke said:
> Needless to say, our Triceratops will not be galloping at 25 mph.

One of the problems faced by TV producers is finding subjects that
palaeontologists actually agree on!  Is there now consensus on
the motive abilities on Triceratops, with the galloping proponents reduced to
Bob Bakker?

Which reminds me of an alternative reason for T.rex losing its ability to run.
If the prey species were getting larger and slower,
why should T.rex not also get slower?

John Hunt