Re: Saying good-bye to the Big Guy"Gojira: Fainaru uôzu"

I hope they at least do the american godzilla well.  Emmerich made a fin
monster movie, and created an awesome looking monster, but they didn't make it
act like godzilla.

Instead, their creation gets it's rear kicked by the real one.
too bad.  I wish the movie made more money(though it DID MAKE money, just not
as much as it was supposed to), because they had awesome ideas for th erest of
the sequels.  Godzilla was going to change in the next film, and become more
like the real godzilla--not in looks, but in power and abilities.  Would have
been cool.