RE: Saying good-bye to the Big Guy =?unknown?q?=22Gojira=3A?= Fainaru =?unknown?b?dfR6dSI=?=

From: MariusRomanus@aol.com
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Saying good-bye to the Big Guy "Gojira: Fainaru uôzu"
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:25:48 -0400

To say the very least, I get chills up my spine thinking about who the movie is going to feature. It is jam packed with grown men in monster suits... There are over 10 monsters, including a slimmed down and faster Godzilla.

I am looking forward to Per Christiansen's paper on this new specimen. :)

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.