Re: Feathered Dinosaurs poster

It says you can download a PDF of the draft.
Interesting - several of those illustrations have a very "Luis Rey" look to them - are they? There is no artist credit with the web page.

DB

I just found this lovely poster with illustrations and info on feathered dinos, complete with a did T. rex have feathers caption t the bottom. See it yourself at http://www.feenixx.com/prehistoric/Feathered_dinosaurs.htm. My question is, does anybody here know when/how to buy it?