Re: primers

> Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:09:17 +0000
> From: john hunt <john.bass@ntlworld.com>
>
> Just got my copy of Dinosauria 2.  As I am not a professional
> palaeontologist or anatomist I found the pages of anatomical
> abbreviations and diving headlong into cladistics a bit daunting.
> Are there any good primers that could be recommended on these
> subjects.

If you're just getting started, you could do worse than read the
Classification section of the Dinosaur FAQ, which you can find at
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/index.html#4
Apologies if this is too basic for you, though.

)_v__/\  "Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at
         home is to be charged to provisions against danger, real or
         pretended, from abroad" - James Madison to Thomas Jefferson,
         May 13, 1798; has this ever been more relevant?