Re: T rex & smell

Please excuse my previous attempt at this thread.
Seriously though, Camptosaurus could probably smell what T-Rex had for breakfast or more importantly, if he didn't have breakfast. The size relationship between olefactory and brain dimensions seem similar at first glance to canid proportions. I think small brains are highly underrated especially when they have highly developed input devices. I use computers here as a metaphor.

Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston Wyoming