Re: primers

Getting back to the original innocent question regarding domestic dogs, the
answer seems to be it's not a fair question, but
cladistic analysis of skeletons (after all we dont have dino DNA yet) would
result in one species being recognised as many taxon in
a cladogram.

Although dogs is an extreme example, how can we then assign different species
to dinosaurs that show much smaller variations, that
could be a result of population isolation, for example.