RE: good book for 4th grader

At 08:44 AM 12/22/2004, tholtz@geol.umd.edu wrote:
For the 4th grade crowd, I can always recommend Holtz & Brett-Surman (art by Bob Walters) Jurassic Park Dinosaur Field Guide, and
Thom Holmes' excellent series on various dinosaur and non-dinosaur groups.

He beat me to the punch, but I would also recommend this book. It did very well in my classes of both fifth and sixth graders. It is also good for interested third and fourth graders. I am going to have to get a new copy for my classroom as the students have worn out my original.

Of course, in a year or two there will be something available that will blow all of these out of the water. Think "Dinosauria II for
kids"... ;-)

Cool!

Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and