Re: Happy Holidays, Everybody!!

OK -- I'll try again --

Here is what I said.  What is forbidden?????

<<
I can certainly raise my vertebrate coffee mug (and yes, us extant vertebratologists do have those thing!) to that idea! I think we are on the verge of some tremendous new discoveries and breakthroughs in understanding!

Does anyone know which type of dinosaur gave rise to flying reindeer?? (Be careful of unknown species!!!)

Roberta Meehan, PhD (but not primarily a dinosaur-ologist -- but I love them anyway)

RMM wrote:

*    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *