The most important fossil discovery in 2004 (your opinions?)

Good day!
I wonder which fossil discovery of (almost) passed year would be the best
candidate for the title. Very probably _Homo floresiensis_, as the implications
of this find could change the view of our own evolution. But what about
dinosaur discoveries? _Dilong paradoxus_? _Mei long_? _Rugops primus_?
_Unaysaurus tolentinoi_? Something else? I'd like to know your opinions.
Thanks, Vlad

BTW, the recent disaster already one of ten most terrible catastrophes in the
history (not including wars, pandemies, famines)...really terrible