Re: Hoatzin & Archaeopteryx

On Thursday, December 30, 2004, at 02:37  PM, Tim Williams wrote:

Amtoine Grant wrote:

Just thinking, has anybody compared the skeletons of Archaeopteryx. Especially with the controversy regarding manual digits 1,2,3 & 4 in theropods & extant birds, this could prove interesting.

The "controversy" is somewhat of a red herring. The DML archives should be helpful in pining down the references.

Sorry, I realize that I meant to say "has anybody compared the skeletons of Archaeopteryx and the Hoatzin".