[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Tyrannosaurus "Scavenger vs. Predator" debate - Some questions for Dr. Jack Horner:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:48:02 -0700 (MST) "Richard W. Travsky"
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Phil Bigelow wrote:
> > [...]
> > It should be easy for a motivated MS or PhD student with a
> > travel budget to study Triceratops horn specimens in museum
> > and see what percentage of the horns are tooth-marked by T. rex,
> and what
> > percentage of the tooth-marked horns show evidence of healing.
> "generous travel budget"? ;)
Absolutely! Jonnie, tell our contestants what they get on a student
- "Y-MCA, you can stay at the Y-MCA."
- Fine dining at the best Burger Kings in America (bon appetite!).
- Access to totally AUTOMATED laundry services (all you have to do is
keep adding quarters).
- That good feeling you get knowing that you won't have to take a shower
until you get back home.
- A greater appreciation for hot plates and Nalley's Ravioli in a can
(breakfasts in bed never tasted better).
- A knowledge that only the coolest travelers travel by AMTRAK.
The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!