RE: 'Arkansaurus'

And finally this is the paper that described it.

Hunt, R., 2003, An Early Cretaceous theropod foot from southwestern
Arkansas: Proceedings journal of the 2003 Arkansas Undergraduate Research
Conference, p. 87-103.

I'm surprised - I thought "Arkansaurus fridayi" was just another nomen nudum. I would guess that this journal would qualify as a bona fide scientific publication. In any case, the type material (bits and pieces of a theropod foot) is very fragmentary, and probably non-diagnostic. This would make _Arkansaurus fridayi_ a nomen dubium.

PS: I put "Hunt, 2003" into AOL search and got 100 pages about "Easter Egg Hunts" in the year "2003."

Try:

http://users.aristotle.net/~russjohn/monsters/fdbk2.html

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx