Plates request

Hi! Can anyone help me with this?

I am looking for the plates from the following papers-

Peng, G. (1992). Jurassic Ornithopod Agilisaurus louderbacki (Ornithopoda:
Fabrosauridae) from Zigong, Sichuan, China. Vertebrata PalAsiatica 30(1):
39-51. (in Chinese)

He, X. and Cai, K. (1984). The Middle Jurassic Dinosaurian Fauna from Dashanpu,
Zigong, Sichuan, vol. 1, The Ornithopod Dinosaurs. Sichuan Scientific and
Technological Publishing House.

Dong, Z. (1989). On a Small Ornithopod (Gongbusaurus wucaiwanensis) from
Kelamaili, Jungar Basin, Xinjiang, China. Vertebrata PalAsiatica 27(2): 140-146.

I would greatly appreciate any help I could get on this. Please contact me
about this either at my email address or via AIM.  Thank you.

---
Nick Gardner
aim s/n Eoraptor22

Check out the new EudoraMail at