Re: A Running Gojira

Although it was CONSIDERED a box office bomb, it wasn't.  It made quite a bit
of money, it's just that everyone expected it to make quite a bit more.  I
wished they got a chance to do the sequel, they wereplanning on having the
"next" one include all the godzilla aspects that were "missing" from the first.
 Plus, they wanted to do a giant, new rodan, which would have been the first
really cool looking pterosaur/type thing done in hollywood(not ocunting the
ones at the end of the Lost world...which looked totally different than the
ones in JP3..which was weird.

I'm wishing that Patrick T would get some more work ing the area of dinosaur
animation/design.  His work was very original, if not geiger influenced(but
hey, who isn't these days?).

Weta did the Mumakil pretty nice, and I think dinosaurs will be eaiser than
that.  King kong should be great.  Besides,t hey have liscense with the fossil
record too.  If there are dinosaurs alive now, I sure hope they're different
looking than anything we've dug up.