Re: "The Carnivorous Dinosaurs" book

No, not out. I am in the last phase of editing the chapters. There are SOME
authors who has been slow getting revised manuscripts to me (I got one this
morning). Although the plan was to have it and the sauropod volumes out by SVP,
that can no longer happen.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology &
Chief Preparator
Dept. of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Natural History
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205

Phone: (303)370-6392
Fax: (303)331-6492
email: KCarpenter@DMNS.org

For fun:
 http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter

>>> Marc Dezemery <mdezemery@yahoo.fr> 05/Jan/04 >>>
Hi everybody, and first of all greetings for the new
year 2004.

I remember that in March a book entitled "The
Carnivorous Dinosaurs", to be published by Indiana
University Press, was in review.
Has it been published yet? If no, does anybody know
when?
I think Ken Carpenter had some info about it...

Cheers,

Marc D.